When it comes to child online safety, there’s no one better than mom and dad to foster healthy habits. To make your job easier, we’ve created the iKeepSafe BEaPRO™ Parent app. It will help you know what you need to know and where to look for answers:
• First, the app assesses users’ households, highlighting where gaps in behaviors and attitudes exist.
• Next, it offers expert online-safety advice and resources that are tailored to each parent’s individual situation.
• Finally, the app explains how parents can pass this information down to their children to improve overall technology health and safety.
Read our complete FAQs about the iKeepSafe BEaPRO™ Parent app here.
Kids look to their parents to learn appropriate behavior in both the offline and online worlds. By teaching children the six vital concepts of iKeepSafe BEaPRO™, and identifying gaps in behaviors and attitudes, you can significantly reduce online victimization—identity theft, cyberbullying, cyber impersonation, and more.
We worked with child-welfare experts, so you can better protect your kids:
• Defense attorneys working with schools and students,
• Pediatricians, child psychiatrists, and psychologists,
• Prosecutors, investigators and cybercrime researchers,
• Media literacy specialists, school counselors.